Saturday, September 10, 2011

What star constellation represents love or anything pertaining to love?

I wanted to name a star for my boyfriend and I wanted to pick a star in a constellation that represents love or at least something along those line. I would really appreciate any help give. Thanks! =)|||There is no way you can name a star for your boyfriend. That responsibility rests with the International Astronomical Union.


If you are thinking of sending someone money for a piece of paper saying that you have named a star for him, then please send me money also and you can name a planet for him next year. Those naming things are scams and ripoffs!|||Then pick one in Libra. You can google it for maps of specifics. Libra rules love, romance, partnerships, etc.|||Andromeda is my favorite.. the story behind it, etc


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_%鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment