Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If u see a constellation at night, will u be able to see the same constellation the next day?

If u see a constellation at night, will u see the constellation or asterism the next day at the same place? If not the same place then where will it move to?|||I walk my dog at 5:30 every morning, I see Orion's belt all the time, it alwasy appears to be in the same spot, but if I came out at a different time I am sure it would be different due to earth rotation and such.|||The earth is moving every time so the view from the earth is small because the universe is so vast as compared to earth.|||of course, in one day, the earth moves only a tiny bit in a cosmic sense.





(I assume you mean the next night)|||At the same time at night, you should still see it, however, it will have moved slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment