Friday, September 16, 2011

How old are the stars in the constellation Aries?

I got an excellent answer to one of my questions about Aries distance from earth. Can someone help me with this one? I'm impressed with the ease of this method compared to internet search with keywords. This is cool!! Thanks for the help and support!|||You got an excellent answer but you removed it :( , instead you could have wait 24 hours for more answers and then choose the best, that's the way we gain points.





Anyway, I haven't found any info about the age of Aries stars, some of the links just showed a "?" sign after the age description, so I guess either the age is unknown or it is a very difficult information to obtain.





Here is another link for other data of Aries stars:


http://www.seds.org/Maps/Const/Data/arie鈥?/a>|||You are welcome, and thanks for the points : P

Report Abuse


|||They are really old. much more older than your grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment