Friday, September 16, 2011

Where is an online website to see what constellation each planet is in according to the Sun?

^ I found http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar which is an amazing website but it doesn't show the constellations and idk where I would put the constellations. And the point of this is to know which constellation they're in at THIS moment. Thanks alot :)|||I don't know a web site, but I use Starry Night software to get this information. I change the point of view to the Sun, and then see what constellation each planet is in. That's how I found out that there is no planetary alignment on December 21 2012.|||The planets are actually IN our solar system. They aren't physically in any constellation.





Maybe you should have asked this in the Mythology %26amp; Folklore section, since you seem to be getting at Astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment