Saturday, September 10, 2011

Does anyone how to make a functional constellation tube?

I'm attempting to make a tube by placing a constellation on one end and shining a light to the other end to project on the wall. I 've made pinholes in the paper that were small and others that were big, but I'm getting a glare.





please help if you're able!|||You need to focus it. Try walking towards or away from the wall until you can actually see the pinpricks of light coming through. You might have to get really close - in which case, try moving the screen from the end of the tube to really close to the light source. That should help.|||Don't forget that the paper in which you've made pinholes has to be thick and preferable, if not black, then some dark color. It worked for me when I was a kid and tried making those things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment