Monday, August 29, 2011

There is a star constellation that looks like a human skeleton. What is it called?

I took an astronomy class a while ago and the instructor showed us a constellation that looked like a human skeleton. I can't remember what it was called and I cant seem to find the information on the internet. If you know the name please tell me.|||There are 88 constellations, only a few have anything to do with people. You have Orion the hunter, Virgo the virgin, Ophiuchus the doctor, Bootes the herdsmen, Auriga the charioteer, and Hercules. There are two Centaurus and Sagittarius that are combinations of people and animals. And nothing that looks like a skeleton. Most don't even remotely look like what they represent. I hope this helps.|||I think yours is a completely unique observation. I am not aware of anyone else ever having reported that there is a constellation that looks like a skeleton.





Maybe it's hiding in your bedroom closet, waiting to jump out and eat your eyeballs.





Happy Halloween!|||None of the constellations look like a human skeleton to me.





Orion looks a little like a person (but not a skeleton):


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orion_鈥?/a>|||+Perhaps you are thinking about the constellation "Hercules". It looks more like a stick figure than a skeleton, however it is the closest I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment